Friday, August 7, 2009

New Blogs

Yes, blogs might be "ancient" technology now. They are, what, five years old? But conservative old me has just gotten interested in them. I started the Kid Chaos blog earlier this year to hold general comments about any old subject. I planned to start a couple of others to cover "specialty" areas that interest me...specifically, programming and role playing games. Well, I've finally gotten around to creating them.

The first new blog is called Programming 101. In there I will write about computer programming and technology. I will offer up some programming tips I've run across over the years. I'm sure I'll be posting on various languages: C, C++, C#, Java...etc. My advice, ideas, tips won't always be traditionally or conventionally correct...all I can say is In My Opinion and let it go at that.

The second new blog is called RPG Fever. I'm not entirely sure what I'll be posting in there, other than it will be about role playing games. I want a place to write about Traveller, D&D, and 4th Edition (which isn't really D&D IMO). I want a place where I can post ideas for various game systems: a really, really, simple fantasy rpg (SimpleD20); a fantasy rpg based on a 2d6 mechanic (Wanderers); and various mods I've made (and continue to make) to Traveller. It will also be a place where I can post links I've found to other people's websites and blogs.

I'm sure my postings will be sporadic, but I think I'll have fun. Maybe if you choose to follow along with me you'll be able to share in...even add to...the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment