Friday, April 19, 2019

Generator Story Continues

The techs from Ronco arrived and got the Generac installed. That went fine.

Ronco's "gas contractor" did not. I was told..."the 18th. " Nope, no show, call or email. It's frustrating to have to sit around the house all day just on the hope that someone will show up at some point to do something I'm paying for them to do.

I called Ronco this morning to see what was up and they didn't really know. They are contacting the gas man and seeing what's up and will give him my name/number for him to call me. Who knows...

Well, nobody's getting paid until the jobs complete and passes inspection so it's in their interest to get this done. I can't stick to the house full time either. I need to run errands, go to the store, once in a while. I also need to be able to get out and exercise.  Grumble! Grumble!

No comments:

Post a Comment