Tuesday, April 9, 2019

More Problems!

Bad things happen in 3's, they say.

I don't know if this is 3, but more bad news!

I went to brush my teeth this morning and there was no water pressure. No water pressure anywhere in the house.

I went to the water meter out at the road and the meter was running at about 3 gallons a minute! That water was going somewhere, but it wasn't coming out any of the house's faucets.

Our handyman was here painting our utility room and the two of us have looked all over and can't find where the water is going. It's four hours later and we still can't find where the water is going!

It isn't under the house, we don't think. It's not inside anywhere. It's got to be the line from the meter up to the house, but where?

I really, really, don't want us to be without water for multiple days!

No comments:

Post a Comment